Thursday, July 8, 2010

More Wag. Less Bark.

I saw this tag line and it made me smile :)

Ain't it the truth? Literally and figuratively, more wag, less bark is good!

For all you pooch lovers out there, we know what a good feeling it is to see our dogs wagging their tails and wiggling with pure joy. We know that when the tail’s wagging that they are intently focused on the good in the moment. They’re not barking and clamoring on. They’re not griping about the day. They’re actively content.

It made me think about ways in my life where I could apply “More Wag. Less Bark.” I can be less quick to complain, less inclined to gripe. Instead, I can be in the moment. I can be happy and smile and express my joy. Instead of coming up with excuses (barking), I can shake my tail and get moving. I can stretch, I can dance…or better yet, I can take my dog out for a walk and we can both get our wag on.

This week’s challenge, be actively content, find ways to increase your wag!

No comments: